About Singita Ebony Lodge
- Air-Conditioned & Fully En Suite
- Private Plunge Pool & Viewing Deck
- Two-Bedroom Family Suites
- Fireplace, Mini Bar & Outdoor Shower
There are only 12 suites available at Singita Ebony Lodge, each an air-conditioned masterpiece in safari design and style. A broad viewing deck is thoughtfully provided with comfortable chairs and a plunge pool; inside you’ll find netted twin or double beds and a fully en suite bathroom. Colours are warm and earthy with wooden furniture and African touches. Butler service ensures complete convenience.
Set right next to each other and close to the main lodge area, the Lewis Suites are ideal for families with teenage children. The Family Suites on the other hand have been designed for families with small children. They feature an en suite master bedroom plus an en suite twin-bed as well as a dining room, lounge and outdoor area with cosy fireplace. A private viewing deck with heated plunge pool completes the family-friendly picture.
- Swimming Pool & Sun Loungers
- Dining Areas, Lounge & Bar
- Internet Access
- Baby Sitters & Kids’ Club
- Gym & Wellness Spa
- Private Suppers & Massages
- Premier Wine Boutique
Guests at this magnificently appointed lodge will find plenty to entertain and delight them. Between game drives you can relax by the lodge’s main pool or enjoy a workout at the fully equipped gym. Huge viewing decks at the main lodge have commanding views, best seen from the comfort of an armchair. Guests in need of a bit of pampering can look forward to beauty treatments and massages, conducted at the spa or on your private deck.
Meals are an extravagant affair at Singita Ebony Lodge. You’ll enjoy genuine gourmet food and a renowned wine list, served anywhere from the candle-lit dining room to your star-lit private deck. Adventurous diners can ask for a secret star-lit setting away from camp – perfect for romance.
Activities at Singita Ebony Lodge
- Morning & Afternoon Game Drives
- Night Drives & Guided Nature Walks
- Bird Watching & Mountain Biking
- Archery & Stargazing
- Community Visits
You’ll explore the Sabi wilderness in the company of expert guides and trackers. It’s classic Big 5 country here and guests on a two or three day stay will almost certainly enjoy multiple sightings of lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and even leopard. Game drives in open-sided 4X4s are the main focus but you’ll also have the chance to experience Africa the old-fashioned way: on foot. Guided nature walks allow you to see the smaller details of the environment and are a great way to see some of the many bird species in the area. Mountain biking and stargazing add different aspects to your safari experience, and specialist photographic or birding guides can also be arranged.
Families are well looked after at Singita Ebony Lodge: there are dedicated guides who lead child-oriented safari activities through the Mini Rangers Course. Children are encouraged to take part in cooking classes, archery lessons and can even meet local school children at a nearby Shangaan community.
On The Map
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris
- Walking safaris
- Mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism & Conservation levy
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve
Singita Ebony Lodge Enquire Now