About Jaci’s Sabi House
- Fully En Suite Master Bedroom
- Two Twin Bedrooms with Bathrooms
- High Quality Furnishings & Linen
- Spectacular Views
The property is divided into the Main House where you’ll find the master bedroom complete with a king-size bed and full en suite bathroom (bath, shower, toilet, bidet, and hand basin), and a Guest Cottage with two twin-bed rooms, each with a bathroom featuring a shower. The Cottage bedrooms have double doors which open onto the garden and a private seating patio area.
All bedrooms are boldly decorated and feature art pieces and interesting design features. Highly quality furnishings and luxurious linens ensure complete comfort. There are places to recharge camera batteries and you have electric light at night.
- Swimming Pool & Sundeck
- Wi-Fi Available
- Indoor & Outdoor Dining
- Cosy Outdoor Fire Pit
- Meals & Most Drinks Included
- Laundry Service
Guests at Jaci’s House have complete use of the entire property, a main house with master suite, kitchen, lounge and dining areas plus the guest cottage with two twin bedrooms. There are plenty of areas in which to socialise both indoors and outside – most guests head for the swimming pool and sundeck during the day and then the fire pit and open-air dining ‘boma’ after the sun has gone down. Jaci’s comes complete with private chef who provides three meals a day plus tea, coffee, and snacks on your drives; you’ll also find a well-stocked bar with local wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks – all included in the rate.
Activities at Jaci’s Sabi House
- Morning & Afternoon Game Drives
- Bird Watching
With your own guide and vehicle on hand, you and your family or friends can enjoy game drives any time you like. It pays to leave camp early however – predators like big cats and wild dogs are often on the move in the early morning – and of course no day on safari is complete without a cold drink or two at sunset, best enjoyed away from camp and in anticipation of a spot-lit drive back to camp. Morning and afternoon game drives are included in the rate and are led by highly experienced guides. Jaci’s game drive vehicles are raised higher off the ground than normal 4X4s and have open sides and roof to ensure the best photographic opportunities.
- All meals, local and speciality teas and filter coffee.
- Twice-daily game drives in your private game-viewing vehicle with your on-site field guide.
- Game drives include a sunrise / sunset stop and night drive with star-gazing.
- Transfers between Arathusa airstrip and Jaci’s Sabi House are included when flying with FedAir / Unique Air / FlexeFlyer / Private Charter.
- VAT at 15%
- Transfers to and from Jaci’s Sabi House, other than from Arathusa airstrip as listed above.
- Escort after dark from the Reserve gates.
- Gratuities, laundry, telephone calls and all incidental costs.
- Emergency medical evacuation, travel insurance / travel cancellation refunds. We highly recommend that guests have sufficient travel and medical insurance to cover any unexpected incidents.
- Sabi Sand reserve entrance fees, which will be charged (in cash) at Gowrie Gate
- A mandatory Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution of R115 incl VAT per person per night will be levied to all bookings as of 01 March 2017
Jaci’s Sabi House Enquire Now