About Lion Sands Ivory Lodge
- Exquisite Contemporary Villa Accommodation
- Lounge, Bedroom & Full En Suite Bathroom
- Air Conditioning, Fireplace & Mini Bar
- Sundeck, Plunge Pool & Outdoor Dining
If they aren’t the largest in Sabi then the air-conditioned suites at Ivory Lodge are among the most luxurious. Inside, you’ll enjoy a range of facilities that rival a major hotel; outside you’ll find a large decked area with a private plunge pool, sun loungers and table for two.
Dotting the Sabie River banks at generous intervals of 20 metres, the six glass-fronted villas comprise a large living area with sofa and fireplace, a bedroom with a netted king-size bed and bathroom with a free-standing bath and both indoor and outdoor showers. Perfect for couples, the suites can also be equipped with twin beds for families with children.
- Lounge, Bar & Dining Room
- Spa & Beauty Treatments
- Wi-Fi Access
- Outdoor & Private Dining
- Kids Activities & Baby Sitting Service
Comprising a large lounge, bar, library and dining area, the main lodge is a splendid thatched affair with viewing decks that look out over the Sabie River. You’ll find the spa nearby and you can enjoy massages and beauty treatments either here or in the privacy of your suite. There’s also the chance to catch up with emails and news via the lodge’s Wi-Fi and families will be pleased to hear that Ivory Lodge offers a range of attractions and distractions for children aged ten and over.
Meals are of a very high standard at Ivory Lodge and guests can look forward to a variety of settings. You may find yourself enjoying breakfast out in the bush, lunch by the pool and dinner by candlelight surrounded by the immensity of the Sabi wilderness.
Activities at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge
- Morning & Afternoon Game Drives
- Guided Nature Walks
- Bird Watching
- Spot-lit Night Drives
- Community Visits, Stargazing & Lectures
Your day begins early at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge but for good reason: the lodge lies in prime big game country and you’ll be heading out in the safe hands of a guide and tracker to watch predators on the move – lions and leopards mainly, as well as wild dogs, hyenas and cheetahs. The lodge’s enviable location next to the Sabie River ensures a steady flow of animals all through the year and the bird watching is amazing.
Take advantage of your Sabi safari to go on a bush walk with your guide. Being on foot in Big 5 country adds a new dimension to your experience and it’s a great opportunity to see plants, insects and birds. You’ll also enjoy an afternoon game drive that turns into a spot-lit night drive after sunset as well as opportunities to visit local communities, sit down to wildlife lectures and learn about the night skies. Families with younger children will be delighted by the kids activities offered at camp and if you want to book extra activities in the area such as golf or scenic flights, then staff at Ivory Lodge will be happy to do it for you.
On The Map
Ivory Lodge 2-Bedroom Villa (price per villa based on 4 guests)
Ivory Lodge One Bedroom Villla
- Accommodation with private lounge and plunge pool
- Three meals per day
- Maxi bar in room
- Premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines, champagnes and soft drinks
- Teas and coffees
- Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger & tracker
- Game drive refreshments and snacks
- Specified inclusive safari activities
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Wi-fi in guest areas
- Ivory Lodge 2-bedroom villa comes with a private land rover, swimming pool, gymnasium, treatment room, personal boma with fire dish and private gazebo
- All flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport transfer)
- Cigars & cigarettes
- Spa treatments
- Curio shop purchases
- Telephone calls
- Sabi Sand Entrance fees
- Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution
- Any additional extras will be for the guests account
Lion Sands Ivory Lodge Enquire Now