About Simbambili Game Lodge
- Spacious, Air-conditioned Chalets
- River Views from Private Deck
- En Suite Bathroom & Outdoor Shower
- Plunge Pool & Outdoor Daybed
There are only seven chalets at Simbambili Game Lodge plus a Waterhole Suite, the latter complete with a cosy lounge for couples looking for an extra bit of privacy and space. Each accommodation has been positioned to face the meandering Manyeleti River and you’ll find a shaded day bed, a pair of sun loungers and even a plunge pool on your private deck – all the better to enjoy the river views.
Chalets are fully en suite – bath, shower and toilet – and there is an outdoor shower on the deck for the quintessential safari shower. In-room comforts include air conditioning, a mini bar, a fan and plenty of opportunities to recharge camera batteries.
- Lounge, Dining Area & Bar
- Wellness Spa & Gym
- Waterhole & Viewing Deck
With a private plunge pool and daybed on your private deck, you may feel like spending your free time at your chalet but Simbambili Game Lodge also has an Amani Africa Health Spa and a well-equipped gym. The lodge’s public areas comprise the main lounge, indoor dining area and bar but staff will often set your table up outside or even away from camp in a bush location or dry riverbed. All meals and tea and coffee are included in your stay but drinks are an extra cost.
Activities at Simbambili Game Lodge
- Morning & Afternoon Game Drives
- Guided Nature Walks
- Bird Watching
- Spot-lit Night Drives
Activities at Simbambili Game Lodge revolve around the daily movements of animals, putting you in prime position for predators on the prowl and animals making their way to water. The day begins with an early morning wake-up call and enough time for tea or coffee and biscuits before you head off into the dawn light on a game drive. Returning mid-morning, you enjoy a hearty breakfast and the opportunity to go on a guided bush walk, led by local trackers – an excellent way to view to the details of the environment. Afternoon drives balance the action of the morning; you’ll enjoy cold drinks at sunset and a spot-lit drive back to camp. Private game drives are also available – recommended for honeymooners who may want a little for flexibility in their schedule!
On The Map
- All meals, teas, coffees; snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land rovers and bushveld walks
- Local drinks are included at Simbambili Game Lodge
- No persons under the age of 16 Years permitted at Simbambili Game Lodge
- Curio, telephone and laundry expenses
- Simbambili Gate fee at Sabi Sands Reserve (per vehicle/per person)
- Conservation Fee TOMSA Levy and Increases in any of the above costs
Simbambili Game Lodge Enquire Now