About Singita Boulders Lodge
- Air-conditioned Suites with River Views
- Sumptuous Furnishings & Fireplace
- Private Viewing Deck & Plunge Pool
- Four-sleeper Family Suites Available
Each of Singita’s 12 suites is tucked away on the banks of the Sand River and you can enjoy views of the river not only from your private deck and plunge pool but from the air-conditioned comfort of your suite’s bed, lounge or even claw-footed bathtub. Your fireplace will have a crackling fire going in winter, and the inclusion of a mini bar and tea/coffee station means you won’t want for much.
You’ll sleep in the comfort of a king-size bed complete with draped mosquito nets. An adjoining bathroom has everything you need for comfort and your suite comes with an extra outdoor shower for that can’t-miss starlight shower. Two of the suites have two en suite bedrooms and can sleep four comfortably, making them perfect for families.
- Swimming Pool, Spa & Gym
- Lounge, Bar, Library & Dining Areas
- Internet Access
- Wine Cellar & Gallery
One of the more generously appointed lodges in Sabi, Singita Boulders offers plenty of places to kick back and relax, whether it’s the lounge, bar, library or shady nook overlooking the river. The main lodge also features a swimming pool and gym as well as a spa, offering massages and wellness treatments there or in the privacy of your own suite.
You’ll be able to catch up with news and views thanks to the lodge’s internet and if you are a wine lover then you can select a vintage from the lodge’s famous wine cellar, the perfect accompaniment to the lodge’s famous cuisine. This may be the Sabi wilderness but this is Singita and you can expect genuinely superb dishes served in a variety of indoor and outdoor locations.
Activities at Singita Boulders Lodge
- Morning & Afternoon Game Drives
- Spot-lit Evening Drives & Stargazing
- Guided Nature Walks & Bird Watching
- Archery & Mountain Biking
- Community Visit
Most lodges in Sabi are content to offer game drives and walks; Singita Boulders does that and more. In between your early morning and late afternoon drives, you’ll have the chance to go mountain biking, try your hand at archery or even visit a local village for an insight into life in big game country. Evenings are often the time for a tour of the night skies thanks to an astronomy expert and you’ll be in the hands of expert birders if you want a chance to chalk up some of the hundreds of bird species that live in the immediate area.
Singiat Boulders lies in classic Big 5 country. Guests here for a couple of days will generally see all the members of this sought-after club as well as many other familiar creatures ranging from hippos to zebras. Your morning drive includes tea and coffee while on safari and finishes with a generous brunch at camp or out in the bush; afternoon safaris end with sunset drinks and a spot-lit drive back to camp – all the better to find Africa’s rare nocturnal animals.
On The Map
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris
- Walking safaris
- Mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Singita airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism & Conservation levy
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve
Singita Boulders Lodge Enquire Now